In the last year I have given several courses, mainly at the University of Pavia. Lecture notes and exercises, when available, can be found on the KIRO platform (free access only for students enrolled at the University of Pavia).
Courses given for the Bachelor in Physics
- Mathematical Methods for Physics II (since 2016)
- Classical Mechanics (exercises class from 2011 till 2015)
Courses given for the Master in Physics
- Mathematical Methods for Theortical Physics (since 2020)
- Theory of Lie Groups and of their Representations (from 2011 till 2020)
Courses given for the PhD School in Physics
These courses are offered upon request from at least 3 PhD students in physics.
- Mathematical Methods for Theoretical Physics
- Advanced Topics in Quantum Field Theory
- Mathematical Introduction to Fluid Dynamics
In 2021 I have recorded together with Marco Veneroni (Dep. of Mathematics, U. of Pavia) an introductory course (MOOC), titled Precalculus, aimed at high school students who plan to enroll in the bachelor in mathematics or in physics. The lectures are freely available both in English and in Italian on the Eduopen Platform.